Selling with Heart
Seven Steps to Heart Centered Selling is an introductory course to get you familiar with how to make the 14 inch journey from your head to your heart as you present your products, services or cause to others. More importantly, you will learn that it is not about what you have to offer, it is about what the prospect needs and how what you offer fits and benefits them.
You will learn to create an environment for others to buy what you have to offer by coming from a place of service. Heart Centered Selling will free you to fulfill the desires of others as you also fulfill your desire for success. These lessons will help you understand the seven steps to the Heart Centered Selling cycle and how to be more success, at higher margins with less effort.
Welcome to Heart Centered Selling. This session will set your path towards taking this information and implementing it smoothly.
- The first step in the cycle is to Examine the Market. This is learning the ins and outs of prospecting.
- The second step is to make contact with the field. This session gives you insight on how to create new relationships quickly and easily.
- The third step can be categorized as qualifying. This is the process of understanding your prospect, their needs, wants and desires.
- The fourth step is the first time you present what you have to offer. Presentation skills play a critical role in your success.
- The fifth step is understanding and welcoming objections. Every selling situation has them; you need to learn to handle them efficiently.
- The sixth step is asking for the order and closing the sale. It’s time to confirm that all parties understand and agree with the terms of the sale.
- The seventh and final step is to cultivate additional business opportunities by asking for referrals. This steps leads you back to the first completing the cycle.